Sometimes Choices are Hard. We’re Here to Help.
Who wrote that song lyric: “None of the crazy you get from too much choice”? Whoever it was, that was one smart person. With all the choices on the market, we know it can be hard to know which accounting system is right for your organization. That’s why we’ve developed a handy guide: Nonprofit Accounting Systems Buyer’s Guide.
We believe that there are five distinct evaluation areas that should go into an accounting system buying decision. We’ll tell you all about those five areas, and help you assess each one’s importance to your unique buying decision.
The five areas are:
- Sophistication of Solution: How to choose a solution that’s just right: not too simple, not too complicated.
- Beyond the Basics: General Ledger and Bank Reconciliation modules are standard fare. The difference is in how the software handles your organization’s unique exceptions and processes.
- Implementation Alternatives: Cloud-based and on-premise implementations are the two main alternatives. We can help you figure out which one’s right for you.
- Support and Future Expectations: An important thing to consider before you buy is what your relationship with the vendor will be AFTER the sale. Will they remember your name once you sign the check? We’ve been building strong relationships with our customers for more than three decades. Just sayin’…
- Vendor Evaluation: Once you’ve gotten a handle on the other four areas, we’ll help you figure out how to select the right vendor for what is arguably the most important system in your business.
Choice is a good thing! Call now and we’ll help you get going in the right direction.