Save Time and Money with Reports Your Board Members Need
- Extensive non profit reporting capabilities in each module.
- Modular design makes Denali highly scalable, able to grow with your business.
- Complete everyday tasks quickly and accurately, integration means you only enter data once.
- Save time by re-using transactions that repeat periodically.
- Easy donor tracking & fund allocation management.
- Quick access to records and financial reports, drill-down into the exact information you need.
- Track your periodic and annual accounts.
- Generate reliable records for tax time.
- Easy budget tracking and reports.
- At-a-glance dashboards for real-time status of your accounting data.
- Charts and graphs show real-time status of sales and financial data.
- Customize charts and graphs to show your important KPI.
- Provides a snapshot for management.
Secure Audit Trail
- Written with a pen, not a pencil–the secure audit trail keeps activity from being hidden or deleted.
- Red Flag reports can help non profits uncover skipped or missing checks, better control accounts payable and receivable, and track changes to the general ledger.
- Strong internal controls guard against fraud and embezzlement.
- Account activity cannot be deleted / hidden.
- Easily track each transaction on the Audit Trail with user ID and batch numbers.
- Security can be set to exclude people by module or functions within a module. Access can be restricted at the granular level.
- Theft and embezzlement are words a company never wants to hear, and Denali has controls to mitigate the risks.
Grow Your Business
- Companies outgrow their accounting software: it doesn’t allow enough users, doesn’t allow enough records, or it doesn’t adapt to the needs of the company.
- Denali is different–it is built from the ground up with the ability to expand to meet the needs of the company. It is scalable accounting software.
- Each module allows you to import transactions from external files, or export to a spreadsheet.
- Update large sets of data by spreadsheet.
Federal, State, and Local Taxes
- Business taxes are tracked by the system.
- Easily produce W-2s, 1099s, and other tax forms.
- Each module talks to the others, so data is only entered once.
- One posting automatically updates all the related modules.
- Saves time and decreases errors.
- Can set different levels of integration.
One Step Backups
- Backups can be set up to be sent to the hard drive, CD/DVD, or other removable media.
- Our online backup system, iVault, can send a secure backup to the cloud.
Single or Multi-Batch Processing
- Multi-batch processing allows multiple users to enter transactions at the same time.
- Allows you to create batches for different users, transaction types, or for each day.
- Allows transactions to be posted together at different times.
- Reconcile a company bank account quickly and easily.
- Track information about your bank accounts.
- Award-Winning Support
- Technical experts available during business hours.
- Support provided by US-based representatives.
- Extensive training opportunities available.
- Online, over the phone, or even on-site.